Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Book: Aspergers, God and Me


by Bryan West

Description:

"From very early days, I knew I was different, but I didn’t know I had Asperger’s syndrome until I was diagnosed at forty-two. Who would have thought I had a form of autism? ..." Asperger's syndrome is a growing Autism Spectrum Disorder around the world. Aspergers, God and Me explores the devastating effects of Asperger's syndrome on my life. This is not just my story, but the story of many people with undiagnosed Asperger's syndrome. Travel with me as I reveal how I overcame the difficulties of Asperger's syndrome to live a fullfilled and blessed life. All proceeds go to Camp Autism.

Download: 1 documents, 7598 KB

Printed: 136 pages, 15.24 cm x 22.86 cm, perfect binding, black and white interior ink

Link: http://www.lulu.com/content/4730772

Please share this Video with friends, family and also with your contact list on Facebook and MySpace.

No comments:

Post a Comment